In the grand scheme of things however, I am grateful.
My gratitude covers a great deal of places in my life including the following:
- My mom is still here and I get to see and be with her every day. With her EVERY day is a gift.
- My health is good - I have arms, legs, hands, eyes, and ears that work and allow me to experience everything in this world - pleasant and unpleasant.
- I live in the Willamette Valley Oregon, which in my mind is a splendid place to reside and make a life. The climate is mild, the sales tax is non-existent, the pacific ocean is just 50 miles away and then during the summer I get to take my camera to:
- The Tulip fields see http://www.woodenshoe.com/
- The Iris Farm see http://www.schreinersgardens.com/
- The Peony Farm see http://peonyparadise.com/
- The Dahlia Farm! see http://www-dahlias-com.netsolads.com/