Monday, September 22, 2008

End of a working vacation

I'm in the Sonic restaurant here in New Orleans airport, waiting for my flight to Minneapolis, then home to Corvallis.
I just finished photographing a wedding in Gulf Shores Alabama. The Beach Club in Gulf Shores is fantastic. Perfect fine white sands and gorgeous sunsets. I think the Gulf coast must be nice except for the occasional hurricane or two.
Had lots of fun at the wedding, and many long treks on the beach by myself. Growing up with the Pacific Ocean as my only reference point makes the warm blue water of the gulf that much more inviting.

No caregiving, cooking or cleaning took place for me since last Tuesday. I can hardly believe that I'm returning to my life tonight.
I'll be posting photos later if I can figure out how to add them here. Also I want to write more on the southern way of living - it may sound laid back - but it most certainly is NOT!

No comments: